Med Occs Motto

"For learning to take place with any kind of efficiency, students must be motivated. To be motivated, they must become interested. They become interested when they are actively working on projects which they can relate to their values and goals in life." - Gus Tuberville

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gratitude is the best attitude. ~Author Unknown

As you get your site assignments I am hoping that you are taking a step back and saying, "WOW, I can't believe I am so lucky to have this opportunity!".  We have talked a lot about paths in our class.  Think of this as an adventure - an adventure into unknown, into exploring careers and yourselves! Every single one of you will be handed an extraordinary opportunity.
Now what you do with your opportunity is all up to you!
Congratulations Med Occs 14-15 - Make yourself proud!


THANK YOU's
Britt in my PM class who helped out another student - You Rock!
Ms. Mintz for organizing GETSET
Grecia in my AM class who is willing to trust my instincts! You ROCK!

HOMEWORK:
 Keenan is due TOMORROW!
Dress for Success - Tuesday, November 4th
Guest Speakers the 5th and the 7th!


No comments:

Post a Comment