Med Occs Motto

"For learning to take place with any kind of efficiency, students must be motivated. To be motivated, they must become interested. They become interested when they are actively working on projects which they can relate to their values and goals in life." - Gus Tuberville

Friday, May 29, 2015

IMPORTANT DETAILS - ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE!





















MED OCCS GOLD AWARD
Please click HERE to nominate TWO of your peers for the Med Occ Gold Award!

W FORMS
I still need three more for 100% completion. PLEASE follow up with Las Positas.  Call them and ask to speak to a live person or even better just drive up there. I MUST have them by Wednesday!

MED OCCS BANQUET
Please RSVP as soon as possible.  If you know for sure you CAN NOT make it please let me know so I am not calling your name expecting you to be there.  Dessert and Refreshments will be provided.

CERTIFICATES
Did you volunteer to present at a meeting this year for me? Did you give blood? Did you work with our partner the Good News Bears? Let me know and I will print out a certificate for you for your portfolio.  Please email me at: medoccsrocks@gmail.com instead of texting!


15 comments: