Med Occs Motto

"For learning to take place with any kind of efficiency, students must be motivated. To be motivated, they must become interested. They become interested when they are actively working on projects which they can relate to their values and goals in life." - Gus Tuberville

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

START STRONG STAY STRONG!

It was fabulous to see you all today in class.  












WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENTS


  1. Please click HERE to find the list of duties expected to be performed by a MA.
  2. After printing this off and reviewing it I would like YOU to type up your own goal sheet that you and your supervisor agree on.  If I were you I would take the expected duties list in with me when I go to meet with my supervisor to talk about my goals.  Circle the ones you think are pertinent to this first month and then type up your goal sheet.
  3. Here is an EXAMPLE that you can edit.  PLEASE copy it and paste into word or your own google docs so you are not editing my copy.  Thanks.
  4. Please set a specific goal, write it down, and write down how you will feel when you accomplish it.
  5. Please complete the survey if you have not already done so! - Refer to the blog page from Monday.
  6. Do not forget to record your weekly times on your time card! The first time card for the majority of you is due next Wednesday!
  7. Drive safely in this rain :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment