Med Occs Motto

"For learning to take place with any kind of efficiency, students must be motivated. To be motivated, they must become interested. They become interested when they are actively working on projects which they can relate to their values and goals in life." - Gus Tuberville

Monday, November 10, 2014

A Smile is a Powerful Weapon, It can Even Break Ice! :)

We Need To Prepare For the Worst, but Expect the Best!









What?! Yes, we are going to try to prepare for as many showers as possible these days so once you are out on site we have already worked out all these kinks! 
Please help me by DOING WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL!


IMMUNIZATIONS
If I have contacted you regarding your immunizations this i a PRIORITY and it MUST get taken care of! Do it NOW!  If you do not you will not be placed!

KAISER INTERNS

Click HERE to see if you are missing anything for your Kaiser application.  I am currently going through my files to see what may have been overlooked.  Please help me with this.  It must get done ASAP!


The Great American Smokeout is officially on November 20th but that is a Finals day at GHS so we will be recognizing The Great American Smokeout on Wednesday, November 12th - I will have ribbons for you that day!

THANK YOU's
  • Thank you to Shay who taught me a great lesson today! Mea Culpa.
  • Thank you to Sabrina who stayed on her own time to figure out all the immunization paperwork!
  • I feel like I am forgetting someone so if your name should be here I apologize!


REMINDERS
  • NO SCHOOL, TUESDAY, Nov. 11th  - VETERAN'S DAY
  • DHO is due Wednesday, November 12th
  • Patient Ed Project - Due Date CHANGED to Friday, the 14th!
  • Class midterm on Tuesday, the 18th
  • Wednesday, November 19th - NO MORNING CLASS
  • Thursday, November 20th - NO AFTERNOON CLASS
  • Friday, November 21st - NO MED OCC CLASS - Happy Thanksgiving!

HOMEWORK

DHO is due Wednesday when you walk in.  Need I say more?










No comments:

Post a Comment